Tuesday 17 March 2009

Have a little shuffle...

The iPod shuffle quiz is a fun little thing that has been doing the rounds on the web for a while now. It’s quite old, but things that are old aren’t by any means less funny or meaningful. I think my granddad’s jokes are better than mine and he means a lot.

Just put your iPod on shuffle and click through. The songs that appear are the answers to the questions below.

Here are my question and answers. Have a read and then copy and paste them into the comments box and fill them in with your own. If you haven’t got an iPod steal one, just for the purpose of this little exercise of course, and then give it back.

I’ve also made the quiz a bit more relevant to what we all do…

What did you feel like when you got out of bed this morning?
Peter Pan Over the Bronx

When you looked in the mirror last, what did you think?
Drunk Girl

What are you thinking about right now?
Coming Of Age

The last time you answered the phone, what you really wanted to say was…
Birdflu

What did you want to shout out the last time you were in a meeting?
Believe

What would you really like to sign-off all your emails with?
Stop Me If You’ve Heard This One Before

What did you really think about the last campaign you produced/managed/designed?
I’m a New Man

What is the story of your life?
Again & Again & Again

What are you plans for this weekend?
High Fidelity

What song will be played at your funeral?
Perfect

How would you like to be remembered?
Time to Pretend

How will you be remembered?
7xx7

Damn that last one. I knew all the answers wouldn’t be good. You can try and guess the artists too if you like, or I’ll include them upon request.

Have fun.

Carl

3 comments:

  1. EXCELLENT! - here are mine


    When I got out of bed this morning - I felt like:
    Sam's Town (Nobody ever had a dream round here...)

    I looked in the mirror last, and said to myself:
    "Sire, Lord and Master" (Bach, St John Passion)

    Right now I'm thinking:
    Poor Boy

    The last time I answered the phone, I really wanted to say …
    Gold Digger

    The last time I was in a meeting I wanted to shout out ...
    (Take me to the place where the ) White Boys Dance

    I would love to sign-off my emails with
    Hey Ya

    What I really thought about the last campaign I wrote was
    Bouba (Cool)

    The story of my life?
    Motorpsycho nitemare

    My plans for this weekend include ...
    Under the gun

    At my funeral the will play
    An honest mistake

    I'd like to be remembered as
    Rub a Dub Track 15 (So glad to be there)

    I probably will be remembered as
    Breathless

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 When I got out of bed this morning - I felt like:
    Separate And Ever Deadly (the Last Shadow Puuppet)

    2 I looked in the mirror, and said to myself:
    It was written down (Toots and the Maytals)

    3 Right now I'm thinking:
    Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa (Vampire Weekend)


    4 The last time I answered the phone, I really wanted to say:
    Something Wicked (British Sea Power)


    5 The last time I was in a meeting I wanted to shout out:
    Fallen Angel (Elbow)


    6 I would love to sign-off my emails with:
    Ara Batur (Sigur Ros)


    7 What I really thought about the last campaign I wrote was:
    Window (Joy Zipper)


    8 The story of my life:
    Song for Sharon (Joni Mitchell)


    9 My plans for this weekend include:
    Lucy in The Sky with Diamonds (ahem The Beatles)



    10 At my funeral they will play:
    M79 (Vampire Weekend)


    11 I'd like to be remembered as:
    Emma (Bon Iver)

    12 I probably will be remembered as
    Hurricanes (Au Revoir Simone)

    Alphonzo Deering

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 When I got out of bed this morning - I felt
    like:
    Sun it rises (Fleet Foxes)

    2 I looked in the mirror, and said to myself:
    Get on your boots (U2)

    3 Right now I'm thinking:
    Food glorious food (Oliver!)

    4 The last time I answered the phone, I really wanted to say:
    Hung up (Madonna)

    5 The last time I was in a meeting I wanted to
    shout out:
    Take on me (Aha)

    6 I would love to sign-off my emails with:
    Viva la Vida (Coldplay)

    7 What I really thought about the last
    campaign:
    Gold (Spandau Ballet)

    8 The story of my life:
    Wonderful world (James Morrison)

    9 My plans for this weekend include:
    The sweet escape (Gwen Stefani)

    10 At my funeral they will play:
    Heaven (Bryan Adams)

    11 I'd like to be remembered as:
    Just dance (Lady GaGa)

    12 I probably will be remembered as
    Human (Killers)

    Clare

    ReplyDelete