Tuesday 3 March 2009

My first time...

Hello.

My name’s Carl and I am a copywriter at Three’s. This is, as the title states, my first blog of what hopefully will be many. I thought of other ways to start such as ‘Carl’s on the blog’ or ‘I’m inspired when I’m on the blog’ but I’m not the biggest fan of puns.

Actually right now I’m suffering from writer’s blog (sorry I couldn’t help that one) block, so I’ll include a pun or two that will hopefully raise a smile…

Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says, "Dam!"

And…

There was a person who sent ten different puns to various people, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.

There you go, I think I resorted to bad humour to get my way out of what I believe was an awkward situation. My first time was quite a nerve racking experience but I’m glad I got it out of the way and will be soon having another go with, I can assure you, no puns and a better message for one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment